Fenugreek Breastfeeding Support Chews
Breastfeeding ain’t always as easy as people think. Some moms produce liters while others struggle. Make the Milk! Fenugreek Chews contain a proprietary blend of fenugreek, fennel seed and red raspberry leaf used for generations to optimize milk supply.* Each Citrus Punch chew contains 300 IU of Vitamin D, critical to support baby’s strong bones and teeth.
- A proprietary blend of galactagogue herbs known for their ability to promote milk supply.
- Fenugreek seed has been used to optimize milk production since biblical times.
- 300 IU Vitamin D to help avoid deficiency and support baby’s strong bones and teeth
- Safe for everyday use
- 1-2 daily; no more pills or capsules. A delicious way to get the fenugreek you need.
- All Natural
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Made in the USA
- Fenugreek: an herb that has long been used been used as a galactogogue (to boost milk supply). The dried ripe seed of the plant is used, with one active ingredient being diosgenin. Fenugreek is used as a ground seed (high in fiber) most common in capsule form, or in tea, to increase milk production. healthy mama is providing an alternative solution. The FDA generally regards fenugreek as safe, but should not be used by pregnant mothers.
- Fennel Seed: Fennel has certain properties that are very similar to estrogen, the hormone which is responsible for boosting your body’s breast milk. It contains something known as anethole, which is similar to phytoestrogen, which has similar properties as that of the hormone estrogen. Using fennel will help you to naturally increase your body’s supply of breast milk.
- red raspberry leaf: This herb can also have postpartum benefits. The American Pregnancy Association states red raspberry leaf can help increase breast milk supply, help the uterus return to pre-pregnancy size and help reduce postpartum depression.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is absolutely critical to the human infant in order to maintain skeletal integrity. Recent research also tells us that vitamin D is key in the maintenance of our immune systems regulating both infection and inflammatory pathways.