Pregnancy and nursing can bring all sorts of pesky pains in places you never thought possible. Who needs it? Get extra-strength relief that eliminates the headaches, backaches, muscular aches and more! It reduces fevers and is extra gentle on your stomach, leaving you with one less worry. So Shake That Ache! today! Pregnancy pain relief medication.
$9.99, 100 ct
- Always consult your healthcare provider prior to taking any medication while pregnant or nursing.
- No medication is considered 100% safe during pregnancy or nursing.
- You can speak directly with an expert on medicine safety by calling OTIS at 1.866.626.6847 or visiting mothertobaby.org, a service provided by OTIS.
WHAT MEDICINE FOR PAIN SHOULD BE AVOIDED DURING PREGNANCY?:
- ASPIRIN: Not Recommended
- IBUPROFEN: 1st and 2nd trimester, Use with Caution, 3rd Trimester, Not Recommended
- Naproxiin: 1st and 2nd trimester, Use with Caution, 3rd Trimester, Not Recommended