EaZZZe the Pain!™
A healthy mama is a well-rested one. Insomnia during pregnancy may be caused by many factors, however, it is important to get adequate sleep during pregnancy because it takes a lot of energy for a baby to grow and develop. EaZZZe the Pain™ can help. Learn more about sleeplessness and find pregnancy sleeping tips here.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
and Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
• Sleeplessness/Insomnia during pregnancy
• Nighttime aches & pains
• 2-in-1 sleep aid and pain reliever
• Fast acting
• Gentle on stomach
• Aspirin free
• Non habit forming
What Medicine for Insomnia during pregnancy should be avoided during pregnancy?
• Naproxen Sodium
What Medicine for Insomnia should be avoided during nursing?
See our recommended medication chart for more information.
• EaZZZe the Pain!™ is not recommended during nursing as it can create sensitivity in infants.
• Always consult your healthcare provider prior to taking any medication while pregnant or nursing.
• No medication is considered 100% safe during pregnancy or nursing.
• You can speak directly with an expert on medicine safety by calling OTIS at 1.866.626.6847 or visiting mothertobaby.org, a service provided by OTIS.