You may feel like there are a million things to do before your baby arrives. Putting together a registry can be one of the most fun and yet challenging tasks yet. Friends and family want to celebrate you and will be excited to pick out gifts for your growing family, so it’s nice to have a list to direct them to.
This post exists to help you figure out what are the most essential items on your list. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of items you could put on a registry. But which items can you not live without? Let’s take a look!
The Essential Gift List
- Infant Car Seat – this guide will help you find the best infant car seat for your baby.
- Stroller – here is a list of the top strollers of 2020 so far
- Baby Carrier – it’s so nice to be able to carry your baby while having your hands free. Check out these mom-approved baby carriers!
- Newborn Clothing – this article highlights the types of baby clothes every new parent should own.
- Crib – having a crib that’s sturdy, strong, and safe is essential.
- Mattress – check out these top 5 crib mattresses of 2020!
- Crib Sheets – keep you sweet baby cozy with any of these sheets.
- Baby Monitor – this one can be a little tricky, since you may not know exactly what you want. This article will help you choose the baby monitor for you.
- Bottles – this handy guide outlines how many bottles you need, the types of bottles available, and how to choose what kind is right for your family.
- Breast Pump – hospital-grade breast pump? Electric? Manual? This post dives into all things breast pumps and how to choose the best one to fit your needs and preferences.
- Bibs and burp cloths – because they will never.stop.drooling 🙂
- Diapers and wipes – similarly, because they will never.stop.pooping 🙂
- Baby Bathtub – there is nothing cuter than seeing a baby in a bathtub! Here is an article on the best baby bathtubs to provide a safe and fun environment to get clean.
- Baby First-Aid Kit – this deluxe baby first-aid kit comes with everything you’d ever want – a rectal thermometer, nail clippers, comb, brush, and more.
- Baby Bouncer – your arms will probably get heavy, so having a bouncer will help provide some relief!
While this isn’t a complete registry, we hope this list will educate you on the essential items you need to have!